I shop the Von's in San Marcos, Ca.I am very disappointed in their habit of not having items they have advertised in the weekly sales.

This has happened to me no less than 6 times in the last 3 months. I go in the store, look for the sale item i want to purchase, and it is not stocked. I ask an employee about the item and i am told they are "out" of the product. And this happens on the FIRST day of the weekly sale!!

I went to buy a meat product that was on sale, and was told they weren't putting any more out that day-this was at 3 p.m. I went back the next day(early in the morning) and they still didn't have any.

It is not worth the gas expense and frustration to shop in that store.They definitly need to do something about their management team.

Had an Experience with Vons?

Comments

Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Whole Foods Market -  digested a foreign substance in soup I purchased Whole Foods Market "On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m. I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup,..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more