3.3

To whom it may concer:

First I want to say I spend thousands of dollars at Vons every year.

I went into the store today after church to return an item with my receipt.

The rude unprofessional cashier Ramona refused to return my original receipt to me. She lied and stated it was store policy to keep customers original receipts. I told her I've been shopping here for over 8 yrs and never heard of this so called policy. I even told her she could make a copy of it.

She argued at me in front of other customers and I was embarrassed. I immediately went to the manager Brian and he apologized for her behavior and made a copy of my receipt. This employee and the whole store needs a refresher on good customer service skills. The customer is always right and you never argue with customers.

I like Vons because it's convenient to my home and I like the just 4 u deals. I'm not sure if I should drive a litter further to shop at other grocery stores with better customer service. I don't feel appreciated as a customer when I shop there. The cashiers make a big deal if you return items.

They don't make a big deal when you spend a lot of money there. I want an apology from this cashier and management. I want to feel comfortable and respected when spending my hard earned money in a store.

Where I work it's all about great customer service.Thank you for allowing me to express my feelings and thoughts.

Review about: Vons Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments