2.5

I visited my local vons at least twice a week and i am a regular customer.Today was not my day. I left the store and went home to unpacked the groceries I had purchased and more. Come to find out I had paid for a few things that I did not purchased and so not tend to use.

I drove back to return the items and went to the first register which was manager Frank. Come to my surprise his answer was to get in line again and he could not help me and didn't not even apologized. It seemed like I inconvenienced him. I explained to him that why should I get in line for their mistake?

All he could tell me that he cannot help me because he has a line. That is poor customer service.

First of all.. i got in line the first time I purchased my line.

Second, I went home and found out that I was charged for something I did not buy.

Third, drove back to the store and he expected me to get in line again.

I was very shock with his response.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vons manager. Vons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vons manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vons.

Comments

You are so wrong, if the items you were charged for, were in with your other items you did purchase them and you did get them home. Actually what you mean is that you purchased items and then decided you had spent too much and decided to take certain items back saying you had BEEN CHARGED FOR THEM, BUT DIDN'T PURCHASE THEM.

Don't you understand how *** that comment sounds? If you paid for the items that were in among the products that you purchased and you even got them home. Furthermore anybody that has half a brain knows when you go to a store to return items you don't go to a register, you go to the customer service department.

The only reason you had a bad day shopping was because you bought some items and then when you got home, decided you didn't want them, and instead of taking the blame yourself, you tried to blame the store and then when you took the items back to the store, you tried to jump to the head of the line, where you had absolutely no business. How old are you anyway, maybe about three years old???