I was unhappy when I went to the Von's where I shop almost daily to redeem the red berry branches 39 inch which stated expires 4/14/15 and there were none in stock on the 5th of May; if you are going to show this on the Vons club specials it should be in stock or a raincheck should be offered. This has happened in the past for several items but because I promised my mother-in-law I would get them for Mother's Day I was most disappointed.

The offers should be in stock!!!! Luckily the store manager offered for me to pick out a floral display at a similar price.

the store location is 2048 Avenida De Los Arboles, Thousand Oaks. Manager James, Mark in floral and Kelley in Customer Service have all gone out of their way to make my shopping experience positive rather than negative and they are the reason I will still shop at Vons.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Vons. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was items advertised not in stock. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vons and vons manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments