I used to give Vons in Tarzana 5 stars,but now I would give that store only 1 star at the most and only because during the earlier shift I have encountered very pleasant cashiers.However, during the later shift again and again I had one bad experience after another with the Hispanic male manager and a couple of his cashiers,especially when they over charged me ,or their "just for you" promotion coupons wouldn't come off.

I always save my reseat ,take photos of the just for you coupons,but at this point I am done with that store and dealing with being over charged and then treated badly. It's just too much stress. I really miss Pavillions and their incredibly friendly staff.

They always fixed the problem.Too bad they closed.Vons will loose my business.From spending hundreds of dollars weekly, my spending decreased to almost 0.

Review about: Vons Manager.

Preferred solution: I have a problem with a few people working there. Usually they work there during the later shift. I also witnessed other customers on three different occasions blow up on cashiers,so I thing they need to work on being much more customer friendly. .

Comments

Newbury Park, California, United States #921047

I stopped going to the store on Avenida de los Arboles. The cashiers are rude beyond belief.

Receipt