2.3

This is not a one-time complaint...I returned to Las Vegas after 10 years away.

I have now given the Vons at S. Durango and Desert Inn FIVE opportunities to prove that my first visit there wasn't an anomaly. It was not. Today is September 4th.

This store has THE RUDEST, MOST SURLY employees I have ever encountered at any market or for that matter any type of retail outlet. I have been there mornings, afternoons, early evenings...and it has always been the same. They never greet you with any degree of sincerity or enthusiasm (they are clearly bored out of their minds and don't give a damn about the customers), the checkout staff mumble if they speak AT ALL, the other employees in the store never acknowledge your presence (except one young gentleman did for the FIRST TIME today) and today I was completely and totally ignored by this large, baby Huey behind the deli counter. I was the only customer at that time in that area of the store. I was clearly standing at the fried chicken counter...and I'm 6'1" so you can't miss me. He totally ignored me and I stood there a good two minutes.

NEVER, EVER will I give Vons one penny of my money.

They clearly do not monitor their stores...or perhaps don't care! Secret shoppers are vitally needed and they will be appalled at what they encounter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vons Customer Care.

Comments