Update by user Jul 30, 2015

I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location.

I do buy the same smoothies at Starbucks, however, I know that for a Fact that the true value price for the smoothie in reality should be going for $4.25 which is what Starbucks is charging across the street from the Vons location.

However, inside of this Very Expensive Vons, they are charging $5.95.

I did buy it regardless cause I was thirsty, however, I was Not going to tolerate this Rip Off Price.

I did take pictures as you can see in my attachments and I did file a complaint with the manager who basically told me to Not buy it again if I feel that the price is way too high and I agreed, but in Reality they should be charging the Same Price as Starbucks since they are Representing The Starbucks Name And Brand!

I am informing everybody out there to be careful when you buy Starbucks drinks outside of the Real Starbucks stores cause You may end up getting Ripped Off like I just did!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2015

However, inside of this Very Expensive Vons, they are charging $5.95.

This reviewer shared experience about "to be able to voice my complaint and concerns to the manager on duty!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). HOWARDSHORE1970 is overall satisfied with Vons and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Vons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vons?

Comments

Some people have nothing better to complain about than their own stupidity.What you 'think' something is worth does not make it so.

Was the price of the beverage at VONS clearly posted? Did anyone, or anything, mislead into believing it would cost less than the $5.95 price you paid? If not, then all you are doing is being a whining little brat who thinks they can change the world because they think things should be the way they believe them to be. We're talking about a complaint over less than $2.oo here.

Please, seek help.You need it.

If you don't like the cost, don't buy it

Licensed locations (e.g.Starbuckses located inside of Vons, Target, etc) have Evolution Fresh smoothies.

They are made with fresh juice and greek yogurt.

The Starbucks you go to may not have Evolution Fresh smoothies, which is why they are cheaper. They are a box concentrate, milk, banana, and protein powder.

Did you notice that your "mango carrot" evolution smoothie tasted different than your typical "orange mango" cheap smoothie?

They aren't overcharging you when you're ordering the higher quality smoothie.

In store locations aren't actually owned by Starbucks. They aren't even trained by anyone working for Starbucks.