Culver City, California

Update by user Jul 30, 2015

I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location.

I do buy the same smoothies at Starbucks, however, I know that for a Fact that the true value price for the smoothie in reality should be going for $4.25 which is what Starbucks is charging across the street from the Vons location.

However, inside of this Very Expensive Vons, they are charging $5.95.

I did buy it regardless cause I was thirsty, however, I was Not going to tolerate this Rip Off Price.

I did take pictures as you can see in my attachments and I did file a complaint with the manager who basically told me to Not buy it again if I feel that the price is way too high and I agreed, but in Reality they should be charging the Same Price as Starbucks since they are Representing The Starbucks Name And Brand!

I am informing everybody out there to be careful when you buy Starbucks drinks outside of the Real Starbucks stores cause You may end up getting Ripped Off like I just did!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2015

However, inside of this Very Expensive Vons, they are charging $5.95.

Review about: Starbucks Evolution Fresh Smoothie.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss to be able to voice my complaint and concerns to the manager on duty! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vons?

Comments

If you don't like the cost, don't buy it

Licensed locations (e.g.Starbuckses located inside of Vons, Target, etc) have Evolution Fresh smoothies.

They are made with fresh juice and greek yogurt.

The Starbucks you go to may not have Evolution Fresh smoothies, which is why they are cheaper. They are a box concentrate, milk, banana, and protein powder.

Did you notice that your "mango carrot" evolution smoothie tasted different than your typical "orange mango" cheap smoothie?

They aren't overcharging you when you're ordering the higher quality smoothie.

In store locations aren't actually owned by Starbucks. They aren't even trained by anyone working for Starbucks.