100% full Not resolved
2.0
Layout of Store

3.21lbs, about 80 pure fat!Horrible cut of meat!

Planned on serving about 3 guests, could barely served 1. Regular cost $7.00/something a pound, on sale $2.99 pound. Would not have paid .25 a pound! Have tried to call store, and no response from Manager, or anybody.

I took pics on my phone, had to throw away meat, so it didn't stink up my home. Ruined my St.

Patrick's Day supper for me and my guests.This Vons store is horrible on every level of customer service as well.

baseballtch18 wrote the review because of bad quality at Vons and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Vons to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vons and vons manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vons?

Comments